The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

I just realised having a webcam on my laptop full of DRM windows type shit basically means 1984 is real.

I had to submit a Paypal claim against this guy who sold me some parts for my car that arrived unsuable. One piece was a rear bumper lip that was folded up inside a box too small thus deforming it make it unusuable. And the sideskirts came with no mounting hardware and didn't even fit.

I submitted the claim to the "seller" requesting a full refund and that I'd return the parts at my expense. He basically said I was a liar and denied it. I told him not to mess with me and I have proof his shit is weak and that resistance is futile (along with pumping the dispute thread with a load of facts contrary to what he was stating). In the end, he didn't respond so I submitted the claim to Paypal themselves to settle it. It took them exactly one day to decide in my favor. Fuck yea

Moral of the story: Don't fuck me brah, or I'll fuck you back harder, and in the asshole, no lube.

P.S. Paypal kicks ass.

I just realised having a webcam on my laptop full of DRM windows type shit basically means 1984 is real.

...and it was a webcam that clued you on to this? :Smug:

it is too early for my lazy ass to be up right now. i can't wait to spend my whole day cutting down fucking trees with hand saws and digging holes.

Just got onto the list for Liturgy/Black Math Horseman/Chelsea Wolfe in LA next week. Then later that night is Earth! Gonna be awesome. Probably shooting Summer Slaughter the day before, and then not sure what else. For the hell of it, I sent an email to Queens of the Stone Age management, and might try A Perfect Circle.

Playing guitar, drinking wine, half reading a book, listening to Melencolia Estatica (who deserve a far larger audience than they currently have) and waiting for someone to come over so that I can commence with a minimum of 6 hours of debauchery.

I had to submit a Paypal claim against this guy who sold me some parts for my car that arrived unsuable. One piece was a rear bumper lip that was folded up inside a box too small thus deforming it make it unusuable. And the sideskirts came with no mounting hardware and didn't even fit.

I submitted the claim to the "seller" requesting a full refund and that I'd return the parts at my expense. He basically said I was a liar and denied it. I told him not to mess with me and I have proof his shit is weak and that resistance is futile (along with pumping the dispute thread with a load of facts contrary to what he was stating). In the end, he didn't respond so I submitted the claim to Paypal themselves to settle it. It took them exactly one day to decide in my favor. Fuck yea

Moral of the story: Don't fuck me brah, or I'll fuck you back harder, and in the asshole, no lube.

P.S. Paypal kicks ass.

Paypal sides with the buyer almost 100% of the time, and when I used it I'd get screwed a lot by people who took advantage of that

Starting to write my farewell speech. I have to give it in front of the whole school and all the staff next week. What is there to say other than "Thanks for the memories, I'll remember these three years forever?"

It is 5:00 in the morning... I am staring at my screen with red, squinting eyes. Fuck. At least I have this concert tomorrow to keep me going.