The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

^Same here. I'm trying to find something to do, unfortunately there is absolutely nothing scenic where I am.

Actually, didn't the yen take a big hit in value after the earthquake? I know most companies are still having major problems with getting their production up to par with what it was before (Canon and Nikon for example are raising the prices on most of their products to make up for the loss of revenue from lack of being able to make things).

It took a short, insignificant hit from the quake. It was worth about 1.2 cents before the quake, hit a low of 1.15c afterward and was up past 1.2c again by the end of april. The last big hit it took was around '05-'07 when their central bank printed a lot of money and lowered interest rates to counter deflation, but they seem to have reached about the end of the rope on those options and the yen has been deflating pretty steadily since mid-07.

:mad:

you're 20 minutes from the fucking san gabriel mountains which I drive two hours to go hiking in

Yeah, I'd more than likely have to walk there counting I have no income. I can't just drive to mountains in my car that constantly overheats either.

Just got back from a night of hanging out with some friends from work. We screamed Helloween and Gamma Ray at karaoke and played INTENSE air guitar. My life is totally complete.

I'm all full of happiness and snuggles tonight. Shit though, I lost that beautiful girl on chatroulette by accidentally nexting her. I feel like I've just had a tiny piece of my heart taken away.

albuasdaaasdapng

I don't understand what's going on there. Is JAGE trying to prove that he pimps bitches or something?