The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

Fucking liberals and their fucking liberal agenda. Fucking unAmerican non WASP false aryan race traitor wiggers.

Hi buddy. I'm just kinda gettin my shit together. Moved to Illinois, start my new job in about a week, etc. Catchin up on ALOT of missed metal. Good to see you still around. Thank god for your fuckin' blog...saves alot of trouble as far as checkin new shit out haha. How ya been?

Good to hear, we were all varying degrees of worried about you at various points there. Thanks for setting our minds at ease about that, haha. I've been well; graduated in the spring with my degree but haven't done anything useful with it. Just kind of making money, living life, doing shit, etc.

Well they're basically Iranians/ Persians who generally have pale skin. When WP people go on about false Aryans they generally mean people like Bar Refaeli and Mila Kunis who are "hot white babes" that are actually jewish. It's all very dumb. Funnily enough, both of those girls are "race traitors" and have even been criticized for it by jewish men.

I wouldn't go personally. I'd end up getting annoyed with some of the extremely liberal fucktards and get in a fight.

Yeah, that, and the fact that some of those who are caucusing for Ron Paul have joined the group and it's causing internal tension, which will naturally turn to infighting, by which point the movement will have lost all credibility. There's also the fact that their base of operations is the worst hippie hovel organic food cooperative/restaurant in town. If you want to get called a capitalist pig for not leaving a $15 tip on a $20 ticket, go to McFosters.
Maybe I should just go and take a shit on the front steps of the local Fed branch instead.

Nothing, just bought two 24 oz, hopefully it's enough. One of them is a 7.1% max ice. It tastes like shit.

Just took a poop. Gonna fuck around on my Mac for awhile, eat dinner in a couple hours, listen to some missed albums, then maybe sleep. Start my new job in the morning.

Flu shots are a nice scam for the pharmaceutical industry. The shot you received was of a projected strain chosen essentially at random 9-12+ months in advance. (This info from the CDC's own FAQ). You have no guaruntee you are getting innoculated against a current seasonal strain.

The flu shot has no legitimate guaruntee of success any more than a cold shot would. It's a waste of money and a threat to your immediate health, compromising your immune system. Take Vitamin C and D regularly, and add Echinecea/intensify C/D dosage if you feel symptom onset instead.