The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

Using my 15in Macbook Pro at the momment as well. But I am using it with Windows 7. :kickass: Compatability issues can kiss my ass.

DMV....fun times...fun times indeed.

Using Windows is a perk of course. Let's see someone's Dell run 7 AND OS X lol. I've got a refurbished iMac but it's not too much different than a brand new one.

Got my license finally! Gonna hit the sack for a bit. Only slept a couple hours before work this morning. Exhausted.

I rarely dabble in philosophy and this statement intrigued me. Is it true because without Z, X would be logically necessary for Y? But in that case, is Z really necessary for X since both X and Y would still exist without the existence of Z, albeit not in a logically sufficient form?

Isn't that like comparing apples and pears?

Having a snowman (X) is enough to have snow (Y), which is enough to have water (Z). Therefore you need to have water (Z) to have a snowman (X).

If you remove Z you also remove X and Y.

Using Windows is a perk of course. Let's see someone's Dell run 7 AND OS X lol. I've got a refurbished iMac but it's not too much different than a brand new one.

Got my license finally! Gonna hit the sack for a bit. Only slept a couple hours before work this morning. Exhausted.

My friend's acer runs 7 and OS X. It's now possible. He also develops apps for ipods and ipads like that.

Eating a delicious bowl of this.

tyb-000020.jpg

Just had a phone interview with Atkins, a UK based company that deals with design and consultancy in alot of sectors, for a graduate oil & gas process engineering position based in Perth. I think I managed to charm the knickers off the evil HR lady, she laughed at my jokes and seemed to like my answers to her questions. *fingers crossed* Now back to my university work...

Being a veteran of many embarrassing inebriated GMD postings, I will say your posts have been anything but. Your punctuation and grammar is ok, well for an Indian anyway, and you have yet to contribute anything meaningful or epic to this already epic board. Basically what I'm saying is, your inebriated postings are fail. Get your shit together man!

I just masturbated but it wasn’t anything spectacular. I guess I’ll fall asleep now and then go to a pub and drink like million beers.