The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

Being a veteran of many embarrassing inebriated GMD postings, I will say your posts have been anything but. Your punctuation and grammar is ok, well for an Indian anyway, and you have yet to contribute anything meaningful or epic to this already epic board. Basically what I'm saying is, your inebriated postings are fail. Get your shit together man!

Cunt, I'm a native speaker. If anything, Americans speak pathetic English.

Just looked up prices for macbooks...wtf?

I could buy a badass Alienware gaming pc with twice as much power as a macbook for the same price. fuck that
And for the price you spent on the alienware I could build a gaming pc that's also lets me travel through time.

Posting on UM under the influence for the first time, I believe.

Yeeeeeeeees...come to the dark side.
I may be posting drunk later tonight. Auditioning a new guitarist tonight and tomorrow. Tonight we're getting beers to see if he's cool, and then tomorrow we're jamming.

Isn't that like comparing apples and pears?

Having a snowman (X) is enough to have snow (Y), which is enough to have water (Z). Therefore you need to have water (Z) to have a snowman (X).

If you remove Z you also remove X and Y.

That is correct. I would've explained it a little differently, though. For one thing, my example was going to include the hypothetical act of punching a Baltimore crust punk in the face, where punching a Baltimore crust punk in the face is logically sufficient for the occurrence of punching something, and where punching something is logically sufficient for the occurrence of putting your hand into contact with something.

That is correct. I would've explained it a little differently, though. For one thing, my example was going to include the hypothetical act of punching a Baltimore crust punk in the face, where punching a Baltimore crust punk in the face is logically sufficient for the occurrence of punching something, and where punching something is logically sufficient for the occurrence of putting your hand into contact with something.

Could you do one about women belonging in the kitchen?

Could you do one about women belonging in the kitchen?
Better yet:

That is correct. I would've explained it a little differently, though. For one thing, my example was going to include the hypothetical act of punching a bitch in the face, where punching a bitch in the face is logically sufficient for the occurrence of punching near-useless tools, and where punching near-useless tools is logically sufficient for the occurrence of putting your hand into contact with something.

Just got back from the bar. Went out with my mom and had a nice talk about life in general, got a good buzz going, and i'm ready to listen to a little metal and crash. Gotta drive my grandpa out to see my uncle who just recently got an 8 year sentence in prison.

I need a hair cut and I can't get one without having some fag touch my head and make clucking noises at me.

I don't want a buzz cut on top. I want short back and sides and a trim on the top. I don't even own a pair of scissors never mind a trimmer.