The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

Wouldn't "I want the diamond" work?

No, because according to the rules of his game, even if that statement is true, he still only has to give me one or the other of the objects. The truth of "I want the diamond" plus the rules of his game doesn't entail that he has to give me the diamond. On the other hand, my statement plus the rules of the game yields only one logically possible situation, which is the situation in which he gives me the diamond. The other situations, by virtue of his own stipulations, are paradoxical and couldn't possibly obtain. And there was no limitation on what statement I could make. So I could make the statement I made and he would have to make it turn out to be true.

No, because according to the rules of his game, even if that statement is true, he still only has to give me one or the other of the objects. The truth of "I want the diamond" plus the rules of his game doesn't entail that he has to give me the diamond. On the other hand, my statement plus the rules of the game yields only one logically possible situation, which is the situation in which he gives me the diamond. The other situations, by virtue of his own stipulations, are paradoxical and couldn't possibly obtain. And there was no limitation on what statement I could make. So I could make the statement I made and he would have to make it turn out to be true.

For the longest time I couldn't understand why he couldn't answer with "Correct! here is a rock".

Read through this post again and it clicked. :lol:

"Where exactly did this post touch your brain?"
"...........I'll show you on the doll"

I have been enlightened.

Watching the Pats/Cowboys game, who is fucking me on my 5 picks this week. All they had to do was score over 55.5 points combined but it's tied 13-13 right now. New England has scored 30+ points in pretty much every game since forever except for today. wtf?

I am also cooking some hamburger helper and some potatoes. Just got done installing a few things on my car which was a great success.

FUCK YOU NEW ENGLAND

Drinking some hot mint tea and cleaning shit around my room while listening to Ministry of Metal.