The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

Did some GRE studying today and then decided to do some fun logic stuff a little while ago. I like this one:

A rich man makes a promise to you: 'I have a diamond, a coin, and a rock. If you say something true, then I will give one of them to you, but it could be any one of the three. If you say something false, I won't give any of them to you.' What should you say if you want him to give you the diamond?

You should post more of these riddles, they are great!

Eating rice with some sauce and other stuff in it and listening to Beethoven. Feeling good.

I’m a little bit drunk and I’m watching a live webcam girl putting a dildo deep in her vagina. it’s 4PM.

EDIT: Some czech girl started business. They just masturbate in front of a camera for free. Live.

Congrats.

I am drinking the world's most rancid coffee. This is an abomination to my Colombian coffee standards.

New baby girl. I have stated before that overpopulation is a myth. Resource central planning, IE mismanagement, is the problem.

Edit:Also most, if not all, developed nations are below the replacement birth rate.

i think a massive nuclear war thinning the world population would reset the world economy and allow it to fix itself

i think a massive nuclear war thinning the world population would reset the world economy and allow it to fix itself

Why use nukes and destroy the land when "we" could use "aliens"?

Bobbing my head to some Neo Inferno as I make preperations for tonight's smoke session.