The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

Crispy.

photo19.jpg

I just woke up and I farted so loud while shitting that I woke everybody else up in the building too. Today I’m going to fuck up some chemistry AND bio-chemistry tests. Then I meet my girlfriend and we’ll hopefully have a beer or something because I like to have a beer after fucking up so many things, as well as to fill my body with something I like because that fart didn’t left anything inside. It was like a grenade saying "I’LL BLOW UP YOUR BRAIN NEXT TIME GIVE ME BEER".

I just woke up and I farted so loud while shitting that I woke everybody else up in the building too. Today I’m going to fuck up some chemistry AND bio-chemistry tests. Then I meet my girlfriend and we’ll hopefully have a beer or something because I like to have a beer after fucking up so many things, as well as to fill my body with something I like because that fart didn’t left anything inside. It was like a grenade saying "I’LL BLOW UP YOUR BRAIN NEXT TIME GIVE ME BEER".

What a fart! <3

Me, my mom, my grandpa (in Illinois) as well as four friends I talk to regularly in Denver all have this ridiculous cough and have had it for two weeks now. It's fucking weird.

I've had a cold for around 2 weeks now. Camping in the rain for the weekend will probably help this cold go away.

I copied my entire iTunes library from my parents' old Dell last night and it created all these redundancies and I lost a lot of album art. On the plus side, I can sync my iPod with my Mac without any fear of losing anything important like Panopticon or 'n Crugu Bradului.

Working on some short papers. Now that I'm done with my Algebra test this is a pretty unassuming week. Yesterday and the day before was spent almost entirely working on functions. My study buddy is a math whiz and was blown away by how I was able to draw this shit out freehand. The ganja always helps with that.

Yeah, but the chance to shoot Judas Priest is pretty appealing. I talked to the editor at the UNLV paper and they sent out a request for me to shoot too, so perhaps they'll get supplied with a ticket, that's what I'm hoping for.