The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

Crazy car accident last night...drunk dude in a truck plowed into 4 or 5 parked cars before stopping. I couldn't look away...he kept saying "I'm not wasted or nothing!" and failed the sobriety tests, DWI-ed.

Next time think twice before you get behind the wheel, fool. Really lucky that no one got hurt.

Drinking coffee and listening to death metal. Anyways hearing about michael jackson is getting tiring, he was a fucking junkie. You know the risks of being a junkie. If he was alive would probably take full responsibility for being a fucking junkie.

Found out that each band at the Judas Priest show needs a separate photopass, and I'm only confirmed for Judas Priest, so I don't think I'll be going.

So I woke up and was really hungover but then I decided WHAT THE HELL FUCK IT and I sodomized the 16-year-old lying on my right side with an empty bottle of Jim lying at the foot of the bed, and in the process the 15-year-old lying on my left side woke up and let rip a HUGE FART and then I got an erection when I saw her ass DAT ASS then I felt I needed a beer so I drank two beers and then spit the beer all over the girls' cherries and made them cum all over again and then I fell asleep.

Now I woke up an hour ago and had a glass of wine but what I really need is some weed. My fucking stomach is growling like a motherfucker.

Just finished eating dinner at 11 at night. I decided to stay on campus to attend a guest lecture by a semi-famous economist, who talked about the current economic crisis and how it's a product of the entirety of American history. However, he was a Marxist so his solution to the problem was kinda unrealistic (too much faith in Occupy Wall Street), though his alternative advice to pull another FDR/New Deal was persuasive, I don't see it happening.

Just finished eating dinner at 11 at night. I decided to stay on campus to attend a guest lecture by a semi-famous economist, who talked about the current economic crisis and how it's a product of the entirety of American history. However, he was a Marxist so his solution to the problem was kinda unrealistic (too much faith in Occupy Wall Street), though his alternative advice to pull another FDR/New Deal was persuasive, I don't see it happening.

yeah that's not anything particularly insightful. basically anyone of mild intelligence could make a persuasive argument along those lines.

Today my school bar is doing an Octoberfest thing. Sausages, liter bottles of pumpkin beer, hard cider, etc. Going over with one of my buddies later on. Pretty pumped. Haven't been drunk in an awfully long time.

Today my school bar is doing an Octoberfest thing. Sausages, liter bottles of pumpkin beer, hard cider, etc. Going over with one of my buddies later on. Pretty pumped. Haven't been drunk in an awfully long time.

How long can you go without being drunk? I can’t get past 9 days. I can’t even imagine that.

I really hope I don't become an alcoholic once I'm able to drink legally. I've already had bad experience with unrestricted use of a mind-altering substance, so this time around I'll hopefully be able to resist.

Octsober!

I had a pretty bad day, got a call at 9:30 am from the airline being like "you failed the last language test, lol reapply in six months."

How long can you go without being drunk? I can’t get past 9 days. I can’t even imagine that.

Well, so far it's over a month. Didn't even get close to drunk. The event turned out to be terrible. Pumpkin beer = meh. At least I only spent like $10.