The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

I have a feeling that synthetic pee is going to play a fairly large role in my adult life.

I have passed piss tests on the same day that I have smoked weed. Maybe the fact that the only things I drink are water, coffee, tea, or beer helps to clean me out. Or perhaps I just have inhuman kidneys that instantly filter all traces of illicit drugs from my urine...

There was no drug test when I signed the consent forms for background screening, but I feel like they may spring it on us tonight at "orientation." Oh well!

I had to go for what I thought would be a medical assessment for my job, you know pee in a cup, eye test, hearing test. I turned up and it was actually a physical. I had two mildly attractive ladies, one a physiotherapist and the other an occupational therapist. Made me do push ups and the plank, lift a 20kg box waist height and head height. I left feeling very confused. o_0... None of my friends had to do any of that.

Just woke up. Maybe going to drop all of my classes today and look for some more jobs. Woot.

I call bullshit. One, whenever I abstained from weed for a while and smoked a large amount (like half of a gram), it would take a couple of days for me to stop feeling it. Two, one of my friends who never really smoked weed regularly got caught with a drug test several days after taking a couple hits.

Not saying it's impossible to get it to leave your system after a couple days, but that requires a lot of exercise and drinking water.

Once the marijuana has entered your system, and after it reaches your brain etc, it leaves metabolites which are eventually excreted, through urine, that's how they test it. Generally the metabolites can stay around for awhile, depending on how much you've smoked etc, but two days sounds a bit on the short side.

Bunch of fucking ....... were trying to give me hassle on my way back from the shop. I really fucking hate dumb people. People who replicate the kind of environment found in prisons and shit schools once they are free from those institutions don't deserve freedom. In other words if you're a retard that stands in corners at night and makes grunting noises, occasionally stabbing people, then you need stay in a jail cell until you die.

The drug test tests for the level of THC in your system. You get busted when you're over a certain level. I don't know shit about the chemistry involved, but the more often you smoke the more residual THC you'll have floating around your system. When you smoke you get high, and then most of it leaves your system but some sticks around for a while. So basically if you rarely smoke you can smoke and then pass a test a few days later because you only have a bit left in you, but if you smoke daily you'll always have a bunch in you.
At least, I think this is how it works. There's also something about how it gets stored in fat cells, which is why exercising helps get it out.

Point is, if you rarely smoke you can pass a test a few days after smoking. Assuming you're not smoking a ridiculous amount. The best policy is just don't smoke when you might need to take a test, i.e. if you're looking for a job or you work somewhere that does random testing.

Bunch of fucking ....... were trying to give me hassle on my way back from the shop. I really fucking hate dumb people. People who replicate the kind of environment found in prisons and shit schools once they are free from those institutions don't deserve freedom. In other words if you're a retard that stands in corners at night and makes grunting noises, occasionally stabbing people, then you need stay in a jail cell until you die.

Yeah, it's easier for them to live off productive people in jail. /boggle

Have it like the Kenyan system then, only supply them with confinement, leave food and water up to them or their family.

That is a good idea, in my opinion.

Shelter, food, and water all provided to you at other people's expense....That'll deter em'. :rolleyes:

Have it like the Kenyan system then, only supply them with confinement, leave food and water up to them or their family.

That is a good idea, in my opinion.

That's super interesting.

What it should be though is that the family is required to pay whatever they can to support the inmate, and if they aren't able to afford the payments then that's where the govt safety net comes in. Would probably be tax dollars covering the cost much/most of the time, but at least it wouldn't be a 100% taxpayer burden.

Hell, this is probably how a lot of govt programs/institutions should be funded.

China pretty much enslaves their prisoners. If America did what they did with their prisoners, our country could be so much better.

Pretty much every culture in history I've studied had a better prison system than ours. The Mayans had people work off their crimes, and the Guptas basically put a price tag on crimes, rather than a clock.

The Anglo-Saxons once put a price tag on every crime, including murder. It depended upon the murdered person's social standing.

This is not the way forward. lol.