The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

Oh last night was baaad. Got in kerfuffle with a load of bouncers. Body fucking aches. I need to work out more. It wasn't my fault and I'm pretty sure all I did was try and wrestle my way past them. Twats.

I HATE that! It's like, just let me sleep goddamn it.

Still hung over from last night but I gotta get ready to do it allllll over again.

Going through my music collection, listening to old shit from 5+ years back and deleting a good portion of it. I've gotta be honest I deleted a lot of Testament's older thrashier stuff but kept the more death metal leaning bits. Fuck The Gathering is a heavy album.

Shadows Fall are shit. I have no idea why I had any of their music on here...

Paul Van Dyk gone.

Nightwish. Cheesy but I'm keeping it.

Meshuggah gone. Too artificial/digital sounding.

Manson... one would think would be one of the first to grow out of... nope. Still awesome.

Manowar gone except for Hail and Kill.

Lots of Kreator gone.

Watching the lovely weather outside. Not that I'm unused to snow, but I'm not sure if this means my horseback riding lesson is cancelled. I guess I'll show up at least.

Hurting. I totally fell asleep for an hour at a house party I was at, then woke up and had a mighty second wind. I understand the reasoning behind kicking out sleepyheads/passed out people from parties and bars though!