The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

I am going to make a quesadilla, the official food of my residence. I was originally scared of the idea of putting 2-3 ingredients on a tortilla into a quesadilla grill and plugging it in for 5 minutes, but i conquered this fear after the housemate who owns the grill gave a free demonstration. Now i know how to make something other than spaghetti, hooray.

This one was funny

CC_679127_ffffuuuuuuuuuu_troll_hasta_la_muerte.jpg

during the Finance class for my master's degree, the french girl in front of me had her panty strap exposed. it was the thin and lacey kind and i had an erection the entire time and couldnt concentrate on the lesson. i fapped in the restroom during the break.

during the Finance class for my master's degree, the french girl in front of me had her panty strap exposed. it was the thin and lacey kind and i had an erection the entire time and couldnt concentrate on the lesson. i fapped in the restroom during the break.

Did you take pics?

i was definitely tempted to, but all my classmates around me would see, lol.

I learned one vital word that I've always wanted to know from it: jodidamente. It means fucking, as in "fucking crazy."

That sounds too cumbersome to be used as often as "fucking" is in english. But then it's spanish, where everything takes 2x as many syllables to say.

Yeah, that's the most annoying part of the language. As far as I'm aware, Spanish only has two contractions. English has a few, and French has as many contractions as they have words that start with vowels.