The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

Oh. Yeah I think Asian women are the most prolific pene severers. I'm sure I read some statistics that showed they have like hundreds of cases of it a year in their countries.

So yeah I did this weird thingie few times in the last couple days. I mastubated to my friend’s picture on facebook. She’s not even in bikini there, she has a shirt on and shit, but I find that picture so arousing that I can’t help it. It would be incredibly awkward if she could find out any way that I opened that picture like ten times during last two weeks. Sometimes I imagine that she DOES find out and she shows me that pose IRL and I come to her, strip her panties off and fuck her and cum immediately. She would look me in the eyes afterwards, smile, and ask "good?" and I would say "yes, good".

I just biked like twelve plus miles today. That's a shitload more exercise than I usually get. My legs are dead. Feels good.

So yeah I did this weird thingie few times in the last couple days. I mastubated to my friend’s picture on facebook. She’s not even in bikini there, she has a shirt on and shit, but I find that picture so arousing that I can’t help it. It would be incredibly awkward if she could find out any way that I opened that picture like ten times during last two weeks. Sometimes I imagine that she DOES find out and she shows me that pose IRL and I come to her, strip her panties off and fuck her and cum immediately. She would look me in the eyes afterwards, smile, and ask "good?" and I would say "yes, good".

Share the pic?

All the more reason to post the pictures.

Ok. As I said. It’s just the butt or something.

228852_2006210989016_1055902610_31805713_1020958_n.jpg

EDIT: Oh fuck new page. Fuck fuck fuck.

was cutting the grass/mulching leaves in the front yard.
A black dude and his kids stopped in front of my house.
Dude is french as fuck and I could barely understand what he was saying. I guess he was lost and was trying to find some people. I eventually talked to them and told them where he was. wierd

while waiting he walked in my yard, almost like he'd never seen a lawn mower before. :lol:
I start it for him and he made a couple passes. more wierd.

edit: more pics of that chick are needed...