The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

Finished my last exam. EVER, last night. Until I decide to do my masters anyway. Never been so relieved in my life, it's been 4 years of crazy workloads and having to work casually.

Also got through to the final stage of interviews with Atkins, a multinational UK company that's working on design and consultancy in oil & gas in Perth. Fingers crossed!

Maybe you got bored of the healthy foods you were eating before and need to change your diet up? Idk, good luck man.

Having an incredibly good day. I just got the go-ahead to translate and produce a script for a performance of Aristophanes' Clouds for next March. FUCK. YEAH.

And by that you mean a wad of cash, as in you would spend insane amounts of money on this girl, taking her to dinner, the movies, maybe buying her bling-bling and shit. Right?

Nope, I was referring to ejaculating on some part of her body, though not internally of course. Preferably on the face or breast area. Also, I would not being willing to spend any money on her at all, not even cab fare for her to go the fuck home once I am done ejaculating upon her person.

Nope, I was referring to ejaculating on some part of her body, though not internally of course. Preferably on the face or breast area. Also, I would not being willing to spend any money on her at all, not even cab fare for her to go the fuck home once I am done ejaculating upon her person.

She has a person?