The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

Shit just got real. Actually I should explain, when I made that post it was the day after. I meant "back here" I didn't break my promise to myself. You can tell that from the time I posted it anyway.

Just finished this.

Dr. Broctopus - Get In The Flask (Super Devil Juice)

It's confusing at first but very practical once you get used to it.
I've been doing it the roundabout way tbh, I write the MIDI in Guitar Pro then run it into FL studio. Then I just wing it on the drums in Beatcraft. Lotta programs but gets the job done and I am finding it simple.

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't wear white pants because I have nasty cottage cheese cellulite and thick curly hairs all over my thighs and butt. So no.

hairy-butt.jpg

I'm starting to feel anxious because the time to go to the pub has come. I'm not leaving my neighbourhood to go to the centre of Prague tonight. Just 4 beers or something here in my favorite pub. Tommorow I'm leaving the city very early in the morning, with my bitch and some other bitches, to go to horse-chick's huge as bitch cottage. Hopefully we'll earn some money there or something. I don't want to get drunk and have sex and then realize that didn't make me any stupid money. Yeeeeeeee-haw!

Just bought a 32GB iPad 3 ($630):

Featured60.jpg

and a Lenovo Ideapad Y570 08626KU ($950):

268113-lenovo-ideapad-y570-front.jpg

First Apple device i've bought since my ipod nano back in 2006, and first laptop i've ever bought.