The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

It's the main character from a game I really liked.

It was pretty retro, but with its own aesthetics. Here's a song from the OST:

Last edited by a moderator:
That's funny, one of my geeky friends was just telling me last weekend about Cave Story and how the soundtrack is one of his favorites.

Doesn't blow me away really, but it's cool.

UTZ-crab_300.jpg

That sounds amazing. I tried some of these recently:

ketchup_flavored_chips-645_full.jpg

Those are pretty awesome, but I thought that the Burger King brand tasted a little better. Herr's put out a baby back ribs flavor recently and I've been wanting to give those a whirl. The Crab Chips are pretty awesome, they're just potato chips with a ton of Old Bay on them. They mix surprisingly well with dark beer.

Finding a drummer is a pain in the ass. Finding a dependable drummer is even harder. The lack of a dependable drummer was extremely frustrating for my lead guitarist in me. Eventually, we ended up calling it quits. Perhaps you could look into a drum machine?

I returned from pub. I'm drunk and eating grapes. And all I wanna do is - - - -, and a - -, and take your money.

All I wanna do is BAM BAM BAM BAM and a aasdfh aošriéwaíšri, and take yo moneeeey!

I returned from pub. I'm drunk and eating grapes. And all I wanna do is - - - -, and a - -, and take your money.

Fill this in with "fuck Krampus in its Japanese ass"

I just had a painful rabbit pellet morning poo, too much sugar over the weekend.

Just came back from an "interview" with the editor-in-chief at the local newspaper, who I was meeting with to discuss the possibility of starting an official blog hosted by their site, dedicated to craft beer reviews. They said yes and are going to set me up and provide the audience. I won't get any money from it, but I write these reviews anyway and post them on Facebook so this is literally just better than that. :p