The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

Can somebody please explain to me how the NBA playoff format works? Apparently the Heat are going to play the Pacers in the second round...but the Heat are the 2 seed and the Pacers are the 3 seed. The 8th seed 76ers could finish off the Bulls tonight...why wouldn't they play the lowest seed? And if they lose, why wouldn't they play the winner of the Celtics and Hawks series?

Can somebody please explain to me how the NBA playoff format works? Apparently the Heat are going to play the Pacers in the second round...but the Heat are the 2 seed and the Pacers are the 3 seed. The 8th seed 76ers could finish off the Bulls tonight...why wouldn't they play the lowest seed? And if they lose, why wouldn't they play the winner of the Celtics and Hawks series?

explain how the NBA playoff format works???
i assumed it worked the same as the format for the world series or the superbowl or the stanley cup, i assumed all the different sports had the same playoff format

yeah
i know that didn't really help

to make a really long story really short
a couple of hours ago i bought myself a phone and in about 7 min i'm going to get bitched at for buying the phone

i'll post the longer version of this story tommorrow

It's slightly different than the NHL playoffs in that the format goes like this:

1st seed vs 8th seed ----vs---- 4th seed vs 5th seed

and

2nd seed vs 7th seed -----vs------ 3rd seed vs 6th seed

I'm assuming so it's not like NHL where the 1st seed ends up playing the 2nd seed in the semi-finals, kicking out a big team early in the play-offs.

Finished 2/3 of a King Cobra, now drinking this Orange Juice/Cobra hybrid and feeling very in love with it. I think after I'm done I'll make love to it through my stomach. God is it good.

Just got back from the gym. I'm trying to drop mass these days as I had bulked up so much over the past five years and I don't have the will or desire to maintain it. Tired of having to eat so much protein to just keep up the muscle.

So, I'm trying to go from about 255 lbs down to 210-215 and it's been a major switch from only doing some cardio as a warm-up, to doing almost 2 hours of it a day and not touching the weights anymore.

I don't know whether to buy a new desktop or a new laptop. My current laptop is nearly 5 years old and I don't have a desktop.