The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

I want to go to Charleston SC some time, i've heard it's nice. If it weren't so far away from I-95 i would've seen it already.

I'm usually pretty fine with whatever type of relationship we have as is, but there are times when I would like to talk with her and see her more often than I do. I feel like there's more for me to expirience. I know she likes hiking and stuff. So I just got into her about hiking and what not.
I'll tell you bro, if you find a woman older than you that's not all fucked up, it can teach you a lot. I know from both sides of that fence man. I say keep going for it, but don't over do it, either. Learn from the experience. Also, hot older women are..hot.
Reading Euripides' "Bacchae" in Greek, which persuaded me to uncork a bottle of wine. Listening to Gregorian chants on the stereo, too.

I'm weird.
Not really, that sounds pretty awesome actually. As long as it isn't Merlot. I'm not drinking any fucking MERLOT!

left a frozen pizza in my bag till it defrosted back to a doe stage, threw it in an oven tray and burnt it. It can stay in there for now, fuck it, not in the mood. I might do pasta later.

Just figured out how to turn an electronic chromatic kick drum into something that sounds Peruvian pan pipes. I'm having lots of fun with it right now.

See man, this is why I love Porsche and German car manufacturers, they actually care about the history and quality of cars.

http://jalopnik.com/5908572/take-a-peek-inside-porsches-time-machine

gemballa-mirage-gt-matte-black-edition-porsche-carrera-gt.jpg

porsche-911-gt2-05.jpg