The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

Auditioned another bassist today. This one might actually make the cut. We're still auditioning at least two other people now. Also, holy shit actually being able to find people to play with, where have you been all my life?

She just wanted a pile of soft tacos with hot sauce.

She ate one and a half, gave the rest to me and then promptly went back to bed again. By that time it was 3 A.M and I had to be up at 5 A.M. for work, so I just played Skyrim and went to the lab.

She is driving me nuts.

Sandpapered down the baby's room over the weekend and put down a base coat of new paint last night.

Also, got booted in the ass around 1 A.M to go get Taco Bell for her crazy, insane, bogus pregnancy cravings.

God, I remember going through everything you just said. But then the bitch decided to try and have me killed, got me arrested, then too my kid. Ha! Try to avoid that if you can...it isn't exactly the best of times to be had.

She just wanted a pile of soft tacos with hot sauce.

She ate one and a half, gave the rest to me and then promptly went back to bed again. By that time it was 3 A.M and I had to be up at 5 A.M. for work, so I just played Skyrim and went to the lab.

She is driving me nuts.

I'm glad my wife's cravings were consistent so we could purchase them in advance.

Did she order a cheesy gordita crunch? If so, there was a commercial just like that.

I FUCKING LOVE CHEESY GORDITA CRUNCHES

I should get pregnant just so I can justify eating Taco Bell in bucketloads every night to myself.

On a really thrilling conference call right now. PP went home to CT because his mom is sick and needs surgery, which is complicated because she has diabeetus :(

I FUCKING LOVE CHEESY GORDITA CRUNCHES

I should get pregnant just so I can justify eating Taco Bell in bucketloads every night to myself.

On a really thrilling conference call right now. PP went home to CT because his mom is sick and needs surgery, which is complicated because she has diabeetus :(

That would be a funny sight. Like a beach ball on a stick. :p

It's called we acknowledge you have a girlfriend and that people do normal things so why the fuck does this thread exist who the fuck cares.