The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

It's probably time to say it now. Guys. No matter what, I don't understand racism. I just don't get it. I don't consider it funny. I've met some annoying gypsies/my pals, it's just, I don't know, it's really dumb. Seriously though. It's not funny.

It's not funny though

more

more

Due to anti-racism, nobody would riot over what happens to a white girl now, so the poor ones are just treated like animals by scum.

I don't like the video of the drunk EDL guy because it mocks a serious issue. The far left "antifa hooligans" (two 50-60 year old marxists stood next to a demo with the phones out ready to text a very angry immigrant to come and attack people) always seem to be on the side of the muslims, whatever they've done and I don't get it.

When I was in Baltimore and got swindled by a black man, at which point I started having involuntary impulses to avoid walking down streets with colored people on them, I understood racism. It was a disturbing feeling.

When I was in Baltimore and got swindled by a black man, at which point I started having involuntary impulses to avoid walking down streets with colored people on them, I understood racism. It was a disturbing feeling.

While living in AZ, the few blacks I was a round, in general, were wannabe thugs. Coming back east was a little bit of a shock, having semi-daily interaction with blacks who were super polite and friendly.

Sidenote: Was in Walmart yesterday and we could hear a group of what sounded like black wannabe-thug younger people making a ruckus all over the food section. Turns out it was 2 young (extremely) PWT couples going through their grocery pickup ritual. Stereotyping certainly doesn't always work.

I'm eating potatoes. They are fucking awesome. They are like bulbs of goodness. They taste like the good things out of soil because they take it from it. You plant a seed and the potato collects food from ground that is absolutely fucking rubbish. You wouldn't eat filth right? If you don't like potatoes, you're a cunt.