The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

I've just decided to stop smoking weed until I get my license and a car. My test is coming up next month, and it'll probably take me at least until the end of July to save up for a used car with the job I have now.

unsuccessfully trying to sleep so i can get up at 5am for my flight to HEEEELLLLFEEEEESSSSTT tomorrow

I am TRIPPING BALLS. Listening to Welcome To Sky Valley. After this is Sleep's Holy Mountain and then By The Way. This is fucking brilliant.

I think I'm sick of this shitty beer. I will have to buy a different one now. I'm waiting for the evening football match. In case Russia wins against Greece a tie is good enough for us against Poland. If they tie or lose, we would have to win.

I noticed yesterday in the Sweden - England game that four out of five goals were scored by negroes. Looking forward to some white football between Poland and Czech Rep. :)

I noticed yesterday in the Sweden - England game that four out of five goals were scored by negroes. Looking forward to some white football between Poland and Czech Rep. :)

Well the czech team fucking sucks so it would be better for you to see them out.

Hoping for the best for the Czech. They were a far more superior team in the past euros and world cups. I thought they were going to beat the Russians in the opening group match. Guess i was wrong.

Becoming obsessed with disc golfing. Healthy hobby that I recommend you all. Today I went to one course called "The Beast," because one of its holes is 666 feet in length.