The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

Got back from this presentation for a company that's basically a scam. They sell health supplements that haven't been evaluated by the FDA, and in their presentation they included a slide with tiny text on the bottom that says that over 60% of the people who worked for them did not receive their commissions. When I saw that they were bringing out forms, I faked an important phone call and bolted.

Well, I'm about to officially declare that I'm suffering from early-onset dementia. I went to pop some aspirin for a headache and took a multivitamin instead.

Vimana sounds like you found the worst company ever.

Yeah, the guy just texted me asking me to come to an event, and I was prepared to say "Ed, Edd, and Eddy had less obvious scams," but I instead sent a fake google voice error message.

Went on a night bike ride lastnight. Got home at 12:15.
took the garbage out, took a shower, then passed out around 1:00am
woke up, completely out of cat food. 7:00am grocery store cat food run.
Now the cats are happy, and im so glad it's Friday!
We So Excited

Well, I'm about to officially declare that I'm suffering from early-onset dementia. I went to pop some aspirin for a headache and took a multivitamin instead.

It's the weed. I'm borderline retarded these days with no short term memory. I tried to take nail polish off with eye makeup remover the other day. Thank god I didn't try to take eye makeup off with nail polish remover...that stuff is CAUSTIC and would probably blind me.

It's the weed. I'm borderline retarded these days with no short term memory. I tried to take nail polish off with eye makeup remover the other day. Thank god I didn't try to take eye makeup off with nail polish remover...that stuff is CAUSTIC and would probably blind me.

I've gone back on my weed moratorium after lifting it for the couple weeks around MDF. Every day since I've stopped using the stuff I feel myself getting sharper and sharper again.

divine_torture said:
I'm about to buy a guitar online. Just can't decide which one I want. I'm definitely going Schecter, but 7 string or no? Hm....

Id get a Schecter if the headstocks werent so shitty. Hate 3x3. I want 6 in a row.
I thin ESP and Schecters are made in the same factory

I went with the 6 string 3x3 Schecter. The last Schecter I had was the best guitar I ever played, followed closely by the Jackson Warrior I had. But that old Schecter was perfect to me. Mmm...what's wrong with the 3x3 set up?