The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

That's not surprising. Though normally I have trouble eating shitloads of roughage and getting enough fat at the same time to make bountiful poops.

Picking up my best friend from the airport in an hour!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tonight I will return to Prague. Yesterday I saw first pretty girl after 3 weeks here in the hills. Only people I meet are some old farts in a pub. My polish girl returns from Poland tomorrow and I will be pissed off if she returns and confirms our break up and I have a list of girls I will fuck in that case. Even ugly ones and small ones that will moan like a faggot. Dumb ones? I will just murder like nothing.

I also need to buy new headphones which will cost me a fortune (that I don't have).

EDIT: My Sennheisers just fell apart like a dick.

That girl yesterday. Beutiful.

Beer before returning to my mother's lair. My bald friend will drive me home.

I just realized what I'm doing now is likely an eerie glance into my future.

Cooking mac and cheese, air drumming to Absu, and watching as people walking by are having a good laugh at me hah

Getting tantalizingly close to an original topic for a potential conference paper on Julian the Apostate. Every time I think I have the fruit within my grasp, the tree of knowledge goes "SIMPSONS DID IT" and slips from my embrace like the ghost of a dead relative.

I just realized what I'm doing now is likely an eerie glance into my future.

Cooking mac and cheese, air drumming to Absu, and watching as people walking by are having a good laugh at me hah
fucking awesome :kickass:

Getting tantalizingly close to an original topic for a potential conference paper on Julian the Apostate. Every time I think I have the fruit within my grasp, the tree of knowledge goes "SIMPSONS DID IT" and slips from my embrace like the ghost of a dead relative.
Sounds like progress -- keep thinking happy thoughts :p

Well technically you don't need to do those in order to think happy thoughts depending on your brain chemistry... but ymmv