The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

Time to switch to e-cigarettes. Painless changeover. I know I sound like one of those cavemen raving about Paleo diets but switching to vaping instead of smoking has allowed me to get waaaay more in shape lungs-wise! I have been over 2 months without a smoke.

https://www.e-cig.com/shopping/products/48-E-Cigarette-EGO-T/Default.asp

I appreciate the tip, Ive used those before and like them. Especially because you can smoke pretty much wherever...BUT, im a bit skeptical as to vaporizing a nicotine infused gelatin on a regular basis...Seems a bit odd to me...

Besides, I like hand rolling my cigarettes too much...But in all reality I just need to eventually quit, but I just dont see that happening at this point in my life. Maybe tomorrow. Ive atleast decreased the daily quanity I smoke in half so thats a start.

Yeah, the plan is to have it on hand until the Prozac she just put me on starts taking effect.

my mom was one of the very first people given a prescription for Prozac
for her, it actually caused panic attacks

when i took it, it felt like crystal meth

and i know a lot of people that use Prozac like a "coffee pill"

Klonopin is a benzo
the people i know that use Klonopin are using it to get a mellow kind of "high"

i know someone that mixes Prozac and Klonopin to get a "roller coaster effect"

All alcohol above 20% was just prohibited in the whole country of Czech republic. Even clubs and bars are not allowed to sell it or serve it. This friday night is going to go wrong. This is the worst crisis since WWII.

I know a lot of people who will be mad.

EDIT: They are like creatures that rise from shadows on friday night. They are like goblins that will kill for a tear of shitty rum.

One does not simply prohibit alcohol in Czech republic.

So far police is deciding on next steps. Controls will cruise from pub to pub and check if nobody drinks. Many shop owners don't believe the government decision and continue to sell alcohol.

wow, that's fucking horrible man, a lot of good shit is above 20%. i'm sipping 37.5% vodka from a bottle right now. at least beer is still ok though right

wow, that's fucking horrible man, a lot of good shit is above 20%. i'm sipping 37.5% vodka from a bottle right now. at least beer is still ok though right

Yeah. I personally don't give a shit. It will be fun watching the notorious drinkers in pub. If I go. It's friday, I probably should.

I think you can distribute poison in beer or soft drink bottles too but okay.

NYC banned large sodas from being served. Like that'll stop people. That's like prescribing antidepressants for motion sickness.

NYC banned large sodas from being served. Like that'll stop people. That's like prescribing antidepressants for motion sickness.

No it wasn't poison. It was just fucked up vodka. With methanol, the one that makes you blind after certain amount. But the guy knew it I think. So he sold it cheaper.

im really high right now watchin nickelodeon and trippin the fuck out

its like

ive seen all of these commercials and im having the most intense deja vu/nostalgia trip ever holy fuckinf fuck

i love nickledondeon

omfg

heidi lucas from salute your shorts...

THEN
9qi808.jpg

2127_1_full.jpg

AND NOW
Salute-Your-Shorts-H.jpg

dina.jpg

gaioghoiahgie

NYC sort of banned large sodas from being served. They made quite a few exceptions for businesses like convenience stores and such.

NYC sort of banned large sodas from being served. They made quite a few exceptions for businesses like convenience stores and such.

Very glad I don't live there. All I do is buy extra large fountain sodas.

Anyway, I'm sitting at home chillin. Probably gonna get something to eat in a bit. Feels good to be back on here, haven't been here in forever.

All alcohol above 20% was just prohibited in the whole country of Czech republic. Even clubs and bars are not allowed to sell it or serve it. This friday night is going to go wrong. This is the worst crisis since WWII.

I know a lot of people who will be mad.

EDIT: They are like creatures that rise from shadows on friday night. They are like goblins that will kill for a tear of shitty rum.

One does not simply prohibit alcohol in Czech republic.

:erk:

I would be in hell. Sipping a good bourbon or scotch is how I relax. That is 40% abv minimum.