The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

All alcohol above 20% was just prohibited in the whole country of Czech republic. Even clubs and bars are not allowed to sell it or serve it. This friday night is going to go wrong. This is the worst crisis since WWII.

I know a lot of people who will be mad.

EDIT: They are like creatures that rise from shadows on friday night. They are like goblins that will kill for a tear of shitty rum.

One does not simply prohibit alcohol in Czech republic.

You should start a speakeasy.

Welp, I finally bought a new drum set. My buddy and I are going to start writing music for realzies this time and it's going to be awesome.

newset.jpg

It's fucking 5:17 AM. I got up because I feel like I need to take a shit but I can't. So I can't sleep. I can't listen to music at this hour either because I don't have my new headphones yet. I just ordered them yesterday. I'm lost.

Downloading Black Mesa Source. Catching up on reading for my philosophy class. Considering fapping.

I didn't choose the thug life.

I drank on Friday and Saturday. Saturday night was amazing. I sang "Angry Johnny" by Poe badly at karaoke and it made everyone REALLY UNCOMFORTABLE.

Hoping to get loaded off 4 beers. I quit my Job recently and applied for a job at Hannaford. I don't think am going to get the Job. I know it seems stupid, but I think some places don't hire me because I have a DWI. Maybe it's more or a transportion issue than the actual DWI being a problem. Idk.

my roommate got interviewed on film this morning
it will be braodcasted on the local news soon
after the broadcast the interview will be posted online
i'll post a link to it if anyone cares

YEAH YEAH YEAH ARE YOU READY FOR WOAH WOAH

I'm bored. I might have to go the 24 hour quickie mart type place for some alcohol. I feel like frying some sausages too, or SOW SAH JEEZ as a Polish woman might pronounce them.

Last edited by a moderator: