The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

when i cook
i just cook the bacon first and then use the bacon grease as the lubricant to prevent the eggs from sticking to the pan

no butter, no cooking spray, just bacon grease

bacon-flavored-eggs

i just suddenly realized that i haven't had access to a frying pan in a whole year...
...my life is fucked up all to hell
i'm gonna buy a frying pan with October's money

Going to lake Buena Vista with a bunch of buddies to go wakeboarding, tubing, bang on some drums, and get absolutely shit tossed.

Weve been doing this every year for the past 4 years, and every year it gets better and better...Pure debauchery :kickass:

so you just spend your whole life traveling across the country??
if you ever come to Dallas the free food at the dallas soup kitchens is awesome
spaghetti, lasagna, chocolate brownies, Frito-Lay chips,
it's food i'd actually pay for

just got back from free small bags of Doritos and hotdogs in tinfoil, with Nikki Minaj pumping out of really loud speakers

What Yes album would you recommend? My absolute favorite song by Yes is South Side of the Sky, but that album overall doesn't really have that feeling. If they have an album that has that same kinda epic feel I'd be totally down for it.
Ok you need a little better of an explanation than that for not liking Fragile. That shit's a bit of a masterpiece.

I just found out I'd messaged my ex polish hybrid some melancholic piss shit. Something like return to me I always loved you etc. She has to be fucking delighted.

It's funny,if I had my czech simcard anywhere near me, I probably would have texted some pining message to some Russian girl I was dating begging her to take me back (I dumped her for weird reasons despite her beauty and sweetness). Maybe I actually should. I don't know how we'd end up permanently together though, it would be awkward, legally.

zabu of nΩd;10425481 said:
Ok you need a little better of an explanation than that for not liking Fragile. That shit's a bit of a masterpiece.

Agreed; and "Heart of the Sunrise" is at least on par with "South Side of the Sky."

Anyone ever listened to Jon Anderson's Olias of Sunhillow?

I just found out I'd messaged my ex polish hybrid some melancholic piss shit. Something like return to me I always loved you etc. She has to be fucking delighted.

Hey, Onder, I just did the same thing. What a stupid motherfucking thing I just did.

It's funny,if I had my czech simcard anywhere near me, I probably would have texted some pining message to some Russian girl I was dating begging her to take me back (I dumped her for weird reasons despite her beauty and sweetness). Maybe I actually should. I don't know how we'd end up permanently together though, it would be awkward, legally.

hahaaaahhh... sad

i just came back from free food at the church next to the 7-11 corporate headquarters
while i was eating i saw a bulky-pregnant woman's vagina
it really weird, she was a little drunk and she was trying to flash the guy next to me

man, i really need to get new friends

real apple juice is the most delicious fucking beverage one could possibly consume. it's what the gods who make ambrosia drink to get inspiration.

I'm not drunk enough yet

i just came back from free food at the church next to the 7-11 corporate headquarters
while i was eating i saw a bulky-pregnant woman's vagina
it really weird, she was a little drunk and she was trying to flash the guy next to me

man, i really need to get new friends

:lol:

I wholeheartedly concur with that. I went for a really pleasant hike yesterday and didn't sweat and looked at fall foliage in Vermont. And then I played fiddle for the first time since last winter on a total whim at a bluegrass open jam at the local old man pub.