The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

I am considering going to one of their local events just to see what it's like. PP is really excited about coming with. I think he's using me to justify his long-standing desire to get into nerdy stuff.

I am considering going to one of their local events just to see what it's like. PP is really excited about coming with. I think he's using me to justify his long-standing desire to get into nerdy stuff.

Leave him. Be with me.

How to forge your own armor: Don't be a fucking faggot.

I know a guy who tried to create his own chain armor by connecting those little metal circles like a princess or something. Then on new year's eve we ordered him a dildo in a shape of cactus but the guy from the sex shop called him and asked him about his street number.

real apple juice is the most delicious fucking beverage one could possibly consume.t

Apple juice is fucking boring, because apples are possibly one of the most least interesting fruits on this planet.

zabu of nΩd;10426099 said:
early autumn is the best fucking time of the year.

:kickass: Agreed!

so you just spend your whole life traveling across the country??
if you ever come to Dallas the free food at the dallas soup kitchens is awesome
spaghetti, lasagna, chocolate brownies, Frito-Lay chips,
it's food i'd actually pay for

Not my whole life, but a good portion of it. I was also asking for friends because I have a lot of friends on the road too, and its fucking crucial to know of any spots you can get some free grub.

I was expecting more as far as hallucinations go. I guess acid might provide more of that?

Its completely hit or miss anytime you take anything, in my opinion. Ive taken a metric fuckton of really good acid on multiple occasions, and I think Ive tripped harder when I took barely anything. Its just there are so many factors that come into play when you ingest (Set, setting, body chemistry etc.)

I think its more of a matter of which substance resonates well with you, because LSD and mushrooms are completely different entities and I definitely use each one for completely different purposes.

that has gotta be some camera trick or rigged zippo, how the hell can you light it by snapping

Fucking Zippos. I've bought my dad two and he either loses them or his awful girlfriend throws them out. That woman is so sour you have can't eat your cereal in the same room as her or the milk turns to cheese.