The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

What the fuck, you just lost your status as "King Drunkard" you pussy.

:lol:

558963.jpg

Zippos For Hippos.

That's TOTALLY NOT ME AT ALL RICK GOD.

Best sex of my life yesterday, and it's all because I was projecting stills of mithril on the walls.

Apple juice is OK. Unsweetened appleSAUCE is BALLER though!

Apple juice is fucking boring, because apples are possibly one of the most least interesting fruits on this planet.

:kickass: Agreed!

Not my whole life, but a good portion of it. I was also asking for friends because I have a lot of friends on the road too, and its fucking crucial to know of any spots you can get some free grub.

Its completely hit or miss anytime you take anything, in my opinion. Ive taken a metric fuckton of really good acid on multiple occasions, and I think Ive tripped harder when I took barely anything. Its just there are so many factors that come into play when you ingest (Set, setting, body chemistry etc.)

I think its more of a matter of which substance resonates well with you, because LSD and mushrooms are completely different entities and I definitely use each one for completely different purposes.

there are lots of places in Dallas that feed, the one i posted was just the one that i go to the most times per week
there's also free clothes/laundry/razors/toothbrushe/toothpaste/shampoo/shower facilities
if you ever come to Dallas i could be your tour guide and show you where all the free stuff is at

there are lots of places in Dallas that feed, the one i posted was just the one that i go to the most times per week
there's also free clothes/laundry/razors/toothbrushe/toothpaste/shampoo/shower facilities
if you ever come to Dallas i could be your tour guide and show you where all the free stuff is at

i didn't mean just only KafkaX, i'd be a tour guide for anyone that wants to come to the free food in Dallas

I'm defrosting some pig flesh that I will later modify on a pan. I'm listening to 80's thrash. Yesterday I was in a pub and then I was messaging with two ladies on fuckbook, but I will elaborate in the shemales thread.