The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

Drinking coffee. All I do is drink coffee and smoke cigs. I brushed my teath and took a shower earlier. My breath by now probably smells like shit. It's not like I make out with women or anything. So who cares.

Sometimes mercilessly killing animals is just fucking adorable.

Regardless, fuck that cunt.

why does this video even exist?!?!?

if she's gonna throw tiny baby mammals into a deep river...
...why the fucking hell did anyone feel the need to videotape it?!?!?!?
why was this incident video taped??
was she pissed off at the puppy-owner and made the tape to piss off someone??
does she just video document every fucking second of her life??

Eating. Gonna go over to my ex's house and teach her to play Magic. And probably pork. She wants to get back together now...I think it's too soon. Shit's confusing. I wish I had some pork. My roommate made a pork roast the other day and the whole apartment still smells like it. Son of a bitch.

Just ate some veggies and tuna. Gonna shut down everything and leave work early tonight...fuck it. Deciding what hoodie I wanna buy. Also debating on whether to change my name here. divine_torture is so 5 years ago.

same

working on my fiction blog. sort of an interesting project. perhaps i'll post a link when i feel it's ready.

thinking about starting a world news blog as well. I probably wouldn't write editorials or anything, i'll leave that for my personal tumblr...if i dedicated a whole blog to the current wars and world news i feel as though my editorials would get flamed and torn apart. and spit all over and pissed on. maybe i'm just not confident enough.

Emailing with some guy in a band. Might have some new people to play with. This would very much be a good thing.