The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

she's got the dog assigned to a specific kennel space, where no other dog can use that space, but they still won't let her bring the dog in, o_O so the dog had to sleep next to me last night and ate several pages out of the center of my book
http://www.thehungryreader.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/07/flunkedcover.jpg :cry:

Christina had her dog move into a place with another dog
she's still trying to get him into the kennel (where she could see him everyday) but Christina understood how her dog was annoying me and the dog's no longer spending every night with me :headbang:

Jesus. The Greys used to post really amusing stuff. Now it's just depressing and scary. You really need to quit drinking, dude.

played D&D until 2:45am. was fun as shit. But we didnt get to finish a battle because the new players wife basically kicking us out.

If we played at my house we could be as loud as we wanted.

eating cereal and drinking coffee

also, lastnight when I got home I came real close to shitting my pants. Glad I was able to hold it long enough.

My mo is cooking something kvlt. I bought her some garlic and I bought myself some cheap faggot beer. Today I was supposed to meet my polish hybride but she's hangover. I predict she will cancel our appointment.

Our friendly beer.

In a pub.

Had terrible rabbit shits this morning. OD'ed on cheesy bean dip at a party last night and feel like a bloated sack of shit. Happy though because I bought new shoes and size 2 pants yesterday. My first ever tiny pants!

Listening to Loveless on acid. No wonder this album took so fucking long to make. There's so much shit they put in that went right past me until now.