The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

And don't expect a Walgreens in the middle of the Chicago ghetto to trust their customers to use their restroom, especially when there's a fucking McDonald's next door.

I just fucking hit myself in the hand FUKCK FUCKFCUFKFUCK.

Also, coffee and cereal to gain energy, then some new cd to listen to.

I think we like rhymes because the association of sounds combined with the recency effect allows us to create connections between otherwise unrelated concepts.

Just got some fillings and crown work done and my face is killing me - I expected to hurt, but not this much. It isn't nearly as bad as when I got my wisdom tooth taken out, though so some motrin will be able to take care of it I hope

OH SNAP STORYTIME, what happened?

Oh not much. Friend of Schmidt's got drunk, got super friendly with McDonald's employees, forced us to listen to Kamelot, then spent most of the car ride threatening to piss himself if we didn't find a bathroom.

During Cianide's set he was texting some ho and this guy next to him called him a poser in front of everyone for texting during Cianide. Nearly beat the shit out of him.

Ended up staying less than a few hours in Dallas. The people hosting me up flaked so I just booked it straight to OKC :(

tell me who they are so i can go kick their asses
just kidding
but seriously though, dallas can be really really fun,
also
there's so much free food available in the soup kitchens and foodbanks that some of homeless people actually gain weight after becoming homeless

some, but not quite all, of the free food can be found by looking here
http://helpimhomeless.com/freemeals/

On the way to OKC, I stopped at Rahr Brewing. They were having a huge celebration. Pretty fucking rad. Lots of epic beards, hot women and tasty beers. 3 of my favorite things. So at least I got to see a little bit of what Dallas/Fort Worth has to offer.

On the way to OKC, I stopped at Rahr Brewing. They were having a huge celebration. Pretty fucking rad. Lots of epic beards, hot women and tasty beers. 3 of my favorite things. So at least I got to see a little bit of what Dallas/Fort Worth has to offer.

i've lived in the dallas/fort worth area my whole fucking life and i have no absolutely no fuking idea what the fucking hell Rahr Brewing is

Yes we did, and he sang along to it.

BAHAHA Yoda you've been epically busted. Kamelot are kiiinda awesome though so whatever.

I was imagining more vomit during said car ride, since I would need a stomach pump if I drank that much. Glad you guys survived.

I'm icing my back but I don't think it's gonna do much since the pain is almost certainly disc-related, suck my diiick