The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

I have a cold but I made $99 and change from standing outside selling cookies and hot chocolate and coffee for 6 hours yesterday. It was worth it and probably unrelated tbh since my boss and roommate both have colds.

To the assholes who thought i was the one with the problem when being hit 6 times this year by drivers..

Across the street today from my appartment someone was hit and left with life altering injuries, in that same day 4 other people were hit in my city of only 100,000 people, that was yesterday.. Now today 2 more hit... few months ago 2 ppl killed by a bus. It's drivers 95% of the time.

https://www.google.ca/#hl=en&safe=o...7ef9f8ad822c61&bpcl=39650382&biw=1280&bih=911

waiting for tmrw
tmrw i will (in this order) re-aquire my phone, (that's been in Irving for the last 2 weeks) my recently fired friend will collect his last paycheck, i will get back the money for the apt that i "put on hold" by teling the complex that i no longer wish to live there, spend my re-aquired money renting a room at the Carousel for 1 week, then, after getting December's money, move into a cheeply-priced apt prolly in the "gayborhood" http://www.google.com/#hl=en&tbo=d&...c8868a73da6ee0e&bpcl=38897761&biw=792&bih=425

i rented the carousel for a week with december's money
but then $300 of dec's money just vanished into thin air (i will go to SSI office monday to resolve the issue)
didn't get my phone back and my recently fired friend never got his last paycheck (as far as we know, my phone and his paycheck are wrapped together in the same package that just hasn't arrived yet)
my recently fired friend is (supposedly) today going to collect the money we used to put the Irving apt "on hold" (it was my money from november's check) he kinda has a problem with being exactly where he says he's going to be (he was originally going to pick up this money a whole fucking week ago)

I got really high tonight and watched this movie:

Tim-Erics-Billion-Dollar-Movie_1.jpg

I just don't even know where to begin. While high, I thought it was the greatest movie I've ever seen in my life. A total mind fuck.