The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

I accepted some job for tomorrow. Money on hand though and I found my hitman leather gloves so things will go smooth. Then it's time for a dumb teenager cinema date with the "female version of onder". I will probably be thirsty enough to take her to my favorite pub in the centre. I want no bullshit. ZERO.

Which pub? The Hippo?

i recently had 2 dreams that were not sex dreams

in the first dream
Batman kills the rest of the Justice League, one at a time

in the 2nd non-sex dream
Jessica Simpson and Nancy Grace and tons of other celebs are in an elegant ballroom where all the light is coming from a whole dozen spectacularly ornate chandeliers with hundreds of those tiny little lightbulbs mimicing candle flames
then suddenly each of all of the individual candle-flame-lightbulbs get a little brighter and all the other celeb faces get blurry but i can still see Jessica and Nancy's faces and i'm suddenly wondering why the fucking hell are Jessica Simpson and Nancy Grace in the same fucking room??
then i woke up

i've been hanging out with a married couple
i keep telling the wife that she's "pretti-er than single people"

and in a few min the husband is buying me lunch

my life is weird like that

Sitting back on my comp chair, chewing an apple, listening to in the shadow of the horns while I browse the albumskickingmyass thread, and this

Thinking about it -- People think smoking a cig makes them look bad-ass but chewing on an apple is the ultimate fuck it. Plus it's healthy, so you're smarter.

I'm gonna start taking 15 min breaks outside and just snap apples in front of smokers.

Sitting back on my comp chair, chewing an apple, listening to in the shadow of the horns while I browse the albumskickingmyass thread, and this

Thinking about it -- People think smoking a cig makes them look bad-ass but chewing on an apple is the ultimate fuck it. Plus it's healthy, so you're smarter.

I'm gonna start taking 15 min breaks outside and just snap apples in front of smokers.

Last edited by a moderator: