The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

So I did a wrong thing and I started taking notes of how many beers I drink on my favorite czech forum. Basically there's a thread for just ///ing beers you've had. Well I started doing this terrible thing about a month and a half ago and apparently I had 151 beers in november. :erk:

Right now I'm fucking drunk celebrating Corinthians' 2nd World Championship, after a tough final match against Chelsea FC.

We managed to put some 30 thousand crazy fans in Yokohama's chilly stadium. A couple pics:

get

get

An amazing day, the taste of victory is damn good :kickass:

Good for you. If being sober sucks too much you can always go back to drinking, but you'll probably feel awesome after a while.

I decided last night that I am going to quit drinking. Altogether. I drink everyday and it's interfering with everyday things I enjoy. So yay for this.

Make it your New Years Pledge, allowing for another couple of weeks of heavy drinking.

Good for you. If being sober sucks too much you can always go back to drinking, but you'll probably feel awesome after a while.

Haha, I'm doing the opposite of DT. I barely drank this whole semester due to my psychological problems and the medications I'm on. Now I'm past both those things and am so glad to be drinking again, though not in the excess I used to earlier this year. At least not yet.

So good to feel somewhat normal again.

you'll be back next week

Thanks!

I think I'll stick to this. There's some goals I have that aren't easy to accomplish when I'm always trashed. Plus going to work hungover all the time sucks.

Right now I'm listening to Katharsis and drinking a delicious glass of orange juice. Mmmmm.