The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

n_zps53b0d9bd.jpg

posted a pic of us together in the m&f thread before. i love her

I like that ho. I know a girl that looks kind of like her.

Anyway, today is time to pass that fucking my pals gypsy shit! Yay.

1) I passed that fucking bitch.
2) I accidentally put my ISIC/Public Transport card into an ATM instead of my credit card and it didn't return. This would be a major inconvinence if I wasn't leaving Prague for the holidays.
3) Who will I get drunk with today? It's time to celebrate.
4) FAGGOTS.
5) Some fat whore? At least fat girls fucking talk to me.

I might come back to Prague to see some girl I know. Even if she's unhappy to see me, it's an excuse to get out of this shitty town.

just had the most amazing fuck with a beautiful hungarian whore, with Nightwish's End of an Era concert playing in the background.

i also gave the greatest ass licking performance of my life, i was literally tunneling into her heavenly hole from all angles and telling her to "sit on my face hard" and "fuck your ass on my tongue"

why didn't you post this in the "males and females" thread?

i dunno, cuz i just came home from doing it i guess.

anyway, she's back in her country for the holidays.

200chf per half hour of sex. but she doesnt watch the clock and i often go overtime. hanging out is free cuz we're friends.

i have a boring data entry job. but i dont pay rent cuz i live with my mum lol

i have a boring data entry job. but i dont pay rent cuz i live with my mum lol

so... you don't pay rent, but you're still having sex...with hookers

:lol:
it kinda sounds like you can't pay rent cuz you're blowing your entire paycheck on hookers

That chick is hot but she something about her looks a bit weird,I think she needs a bit more fat around her neck or something.

it kinda looks photoshopped
it looks like the head and hand belong to one person but the neck, shoulders/upperbody and forearm belong to someone else