The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

Drinking Coffee.

just had the most amazing fuck with a beautiful hungarian whore, with Nightwish's End of an Era concert playing in the background.

i also gave the greatest ass licking performance of my life, i was literally tunneling into her heavenly hole from all angles and telling her to "sit on my face hard" and "fuck your ass on my tongue"

:lol:

she's hardcore catholic so hell no, haha

edit: my dad does, though. i sometimes e-mail him about my exploits and he's like "way to go, son! that's my boy!". my dad rules

just finished reading this

merey-a+e-4ever_lg.jpg

Sitting around alternating between reading and playing sick fucking riffs. I was going to start a topic in The Philosopher subforum about the The Wire since I've become absolutely obsessed with it once again; but holy fucking shit has that place gone downhill.

Aug's ass-licking performance comment has me in tears.

The Philosopher forum has gone downhill.
yeah, it seems like everyone just stopped posting in Philosopher's forum when Testicle Milkshake stopped posting on UltimateMetal all together, she told me in a PM that she was "dating one of the other posters" then broke up with him and then couldn't feel comfortable posting in UM anymore because of the "bad break up"

Aug's ass-licking performance comment has me in tears.

yeah, me too
laughing so hard i cried

yeah, it seems like everyone just stopped posting in Philosopher's forum when Testicle Milkshake stopped posting on UltimateMetal all together, she told me in a PM that she was "dating one of the other posters" then broke up with him and then couldn't feel comfortable posting in UM anymore because of the "bad break up"

Faggot drama tbh.

fapping to my collection of hidden camera videos of myself fucking various bitches

Drinking tea, just made coffee, cleaned my apartment, writing thank you notes, watching it snow outside listening to chiptune, I love this "week off of work" business.

So I still haven't seen The Hobbit yet. My dad called me every day at work and begged me to wait to see it until our schedules could jive. The theaters in Denver serve alcohol, and I've been aching to down some ales with Thorin's happy band for weeks.

After work today I'm finally going to see this shit. The Hobbit is the first book without pictures that I ever read. I don't have words for this feeling.