The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

I just wanked into a paper towel and threw it in fire. A mass genocide of the seed of life and an ending in fire for all those little silly cunts. 666.

Easy, bolt cutters and get a finger when someone is sleeping. They will scream like a bitch, and you'll have to take them to the emergency room and give a bullshit story, but you win. I'm not gonna say I know from experience or anything (I don't, honest) but you have to do it in one quick, strong motion once it's placed over the finger.

Option #2: Get a homeless guy shit faced drunk until he passes out then do the same thing. But this way you don't have to worry about the hospital and all. Fuck him, he's homeless. And a wino.

Yeah well I was thinking about the homeless guy option but I was aswell thinking about bribing someone in the mortuary or something. I didn't bet anything but it just made me think. Where to get it?

EDIT: Well if I had a time limit I would definitely go with the homeless person killing/dismembering option and maybe I would fucking enjoy it. Why not.

You'd learn things about yourself afterward, though. That's maybe worth it. Do you know someone at a mortuary to bribe? I'm guessing that's pretty fucking illegal so it's be risky if you didn't already know the guy...

You'd learn things about yourself afterward, though. That's maybe worth it. Do you know someone at a mortuary to bribe? I'm guessing that's pretty fucking illegal so it's be risky if you didn't already know the guy...

Well it would be risky for the guy who would steal it, which basically translates as the amount of your money to give. Everyone could get a fucking finger if they had shitloads of money. But go to the streets and chop it off of some dirty my pals! That's the thing I'm talking about. I will probably never be in this situation, but yeah.

I am referring to that scenario as well when I say you'd at least learn some things about yourself. Such as how you'd feel if you chopped the finger off of a homeless my pals and then returned it to someone you know for the sake of winning a bet. That seems like a very productive research subject....I wonder if I could get a Federal grant to do that?

I am referring to that scenario as well when I say you'd at least learn some things about yourself. Such as how you'd feel if you chopped the finger off of a homeless my pals and then returned it to someone you know for the sake of winning a bet. That seems like a very productive research subject....I wonder if I could get a Federal grant to do that?

Or you could just smoke a pipe at some sawmill and wait for a finger to drop. The buddhist way.

At work watching a video that my coworkers taped of me last night making out with some homeless chick on 3rd Street promenade in Santa Monica...What a fucking shitshow...

Simple as that...Got drunk in Santa Monica, walking back to the car hit it off with this chick who happened to be homeless (according to the bouncer) and we started making out.

All was going well til she started talking about cocaine. I dont fuck around with that shit, or hang with people who do, fuck that.

making out with homeless chick
woo-hoo
also
i still drink and smoke weed ofcourse, but haven't done coke, meth or opiate drugs for about 2 years or so now