The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

At work watching a video that my coworkers taped of me last night making out with some homeless chick on 3rd Street promenade in Santa Monica...What a fucking shitshow...

Taking it easy today with a good book, and drinking a chemical cocktail of vitamins, green/lemon tea with honey and OJ because I feel a cold coming on and want to stop it in its tracks. Of course this had to happen just before my big weekend with library girl.

I am so sick of studying politics and history. Ewwww. I want to do something so different. I have some books on how to draw but really I want to do some electronics or something. I might buy a kit to build something simple or something. I just need a break from reading about how shit the world is.

Simple as that...Got drunk in Santa Monica, walking back to the car hit it off with this chick who happened to be homeless (according to the bouncer) and we started making out.

All was going well til she started talking about cocaine. I dont fuck around with that shit, or hang with people who do, fuck that.

On the topic of cocaine, it's fun. I stopped doing drugs altogether, but at some point I might find myself enjoying a night of cocaine fueled beer drinking just for kicks. No speed or heroin, though.

Slowly dying. My breath is short, my mind is flawed. I'm weak. What should I do on New Year's Eve? Something gay?

:kickass:

I'm sitting about, bored shitless. My German girl is off with other friends and my friends are all out or not answering their phones or sick or some other boring shit. This was supposed to be the start of my weekend of new year's debauchery dammit.

I'm sitting about, bored shitless. My German girl is off with other friends and my friends are all out or not answering their phones or sick or some other boring shit. This was supposed to be the start of my weekend of new year's debauchery dammit.

This is pretty much my situation tbh. I return to Prague on 31st and I have fuckshit to do. Everybody is away.