The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

i've been hanging out with a married couple
i keep telling the wife that she's "pretti-er than single people"

and in a few min the husband is buying me lunch

my life is weird like that
married couple took me out to lunch again
thinking about going to a meeting about homeless people (meeting is supposed to "help" homeless people, but the meetings have been going on every month for a decade and never really result in anything happening)
went to meeting, as expected, nothing got accomplished
in about 35 min i will prolly be making out with a totally crazy girl

will see her again thursday

Getting my shit together for an interview tomorrow. It's a hardcore sales position and I really have no experience so I'm going to have to sell myself. This will be fun.

Exam tomorrow. Drinking beer. Listening to Odz Manouk. I'm tired of seeking possibly important or needed informations in my book/presentations/notebook so fuck it. Today I talked to the prof and of course he threw some pejorative remark my way. IT'S DOWN bitch. This ends now.

Getting my shit together for an interview tomorrow. It's a hardcore sales position and I really have no experience so I'm going to have to sell myself. This will be fun.

I applied for a sales position without any experience a couple years ago. The interviewer told me they were looking for someone with experience, and I told her I was looking for experience, so that sounded perfect.

I didn't get the job. It was a phone interview, so her silence on the line was even more awkward. Twice on job interviews I've been set up for awesome comments that, if anything, should have improved my chances. Both times I didn't get the position. Fuck humorless people.