The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

To the assholes who thought i was the one with the problem when being hit 6 times this year by drivers..

Across the street today from my appartment someone was hit and left with life altering injuries, in that same day 4 other people were hit in my city of only 100,000 people, that was yesterday.. Now today 2 more hit... few months ago 2 ppl killed by a bus. It's drivers 95% of the time.

https://www.google.ca/#hl=en&safe=o...7ef9f8ad822c61&bpcl=39650382&biw=1280&bih=911

somehow i didn't fucking see this till just now
you need to move to a city with better drivers

Making my own envelopes is so much better than buying them.

seriously can't tell if you're being sarcastic or not,
and it's funny either way

Seriously. Onder and Laura, get together and make a scat movie for X-mas. You will be legends around here.

i don't normally watch scat movies, but Onder and Laura being in the same room on video part sounds awesome

My cactus is dying. My mother fucking promised me she would take care of that thing and water it once in a while and shit and why do I have to watch it die just because she's a lazy whore?

EDIT: That's a bit too harsh I guess.

She's my mommy *tears*

Billion Dollar Movie was soo disappointing. It wasn't funny or glib or awesome, just depressing and fucked-up and negative.

I'm waiting for my nails to dry then going to my parents' house to put their Christmas tree up and decorate it and eat steak afterward. Laundry and Christmas shopping/card making later. Sunday Funday!

I'm going to try and change. First of all I need to stop over-thinking, especially paranoid, moangey desperate thoughts about how no woman could ever love a miserable skinny white guy like me. I'm going to fill up my days with practical, positive stuff, predominantly work. I'm gonna buy some cool clothes as part of becoming more cemented into the present and shallow end of things to try and avoid depression. I will also try and take real efforts to meet girls. There is a nearby city with a much better night life and bigger population, so I'll will travel there and go to see bands in bars or what not. It's always hard trying to pick up girls at rock nights in bars, most women who like that kind of thing go with their boyfriends and are scarce anyway.

I'm going to try and change. First of all I need to stop over-thinking, especially paranoid, moangey desperate thoughts about how no woman could ever love a miserable skinny white guy like me. I'm going to fill up my days with practical, positive stuff, predominantly work. I'm gonna buy some cool clothes as part of becoming more cemented into the present and shallow end of things to try and avoid depression. I will also try and take real efforts to meet girls. There is a nearby city with a much better night life and bigger population, so I'll will travel there and go to see bands in bars or what not. It's always hard trying to pick up girls at rock nights in bars, most women who like that kind of thing go with their boyfriends and are scarce anyway.

Is there anything else you value in life aside from women, whom you seem to view as a panacea to all your problems? It's a poison if anything.

I was feeling like shit today so I fell asleep for a while but I had a dream that my mother had three penises that had human faces, partly covered with foreskin. I asked her if they thought for themselves but then I woke up scared and sweaty with a heartbeat around 200 bpm.

I had a dream that I was on the Mississipi River, and my boat from Maine drove up to me, transformed into a woman and ran into my embrace. Then I woke up.

Thank god I'm heading back East tomorrow.

Is there anything else you value in life aside from women, whom you seem to view as a panacea to all your problems? It's a poison if anything.

To crush my enemies, have them driven before me and hear the lamentations of their women.

I had a dream that me and a girl from work slept in the same bed, and that I insisted on us sleeping with our heads on opposite sides of the bed. Between this and sitting down and peeing I think I might be some kind of faggot. :wave:

I once slept in a bed with a girl with a wall made out of a rolled up spare duvet in-between us. It was her idea and to be fair, she was taken at the time. There was only one bed and I had missed my bus. However, she kind of made me miss my bus, so there is some doubt on the matter.

Putting off studying for my economic development final. It's a faggot class for faggot people, so whatever. But it's in my major so I should maybe probably do well in it. I miss beer and marijuana and my girlfriend. 8 more days of this bullshit and then I can have all three again.

I accepted some job for tomorrow. Money on hand though and I found my hitman leather gloves so things will go smooth. Then it's time for a dumb teenager cinema date with the "female version of onder". I will probably be thirsty enough to take her to my favorite pub in the centre. I want no bullshit. ZERO.