The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

saw a guy wearing a hatchetman shirt with a hatchetman necklace and tried to have a convo with a fellow Juggallo

everything was okay untill the blue-haired-boy came up and started talking ablout "stealing a coat from a dog"

It helps me get rid of bad eating habits. I feel when it's over, on day four, I have no cravings for junk and look at food only as fuel.

If you read your Aristotle right, you'd know that both indulgence and self-denial are extremes on a spectrum, the middle part of which is the virtue of moderation. You are not some disembodied mind that views food only as sustenance.

After three days, I would think that you would be absolutely craving junk food because you went for so long without it :err:

You'd be surprised how clear headed and rational you are afterwards. At least in my experience, the first thing I want is fruit. After that it's 6 handfuls of nuts, leafy greens, tomatoes etc.

Zeph, I agree with that for the most part. This is my way and it's all about control. As of right now my eating habits are completely out of control. This is about the ability to be in control and find balance. After I fast I am more conscious of my body and what it means to eat. Moderation is exactly what I'm after.

If you want to grow prepare yourself for some pain!

Got my grades for the semester: 4.0 maintained despite having to take algebra.

fuck-yea-guy.jpg