The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

it doesn't really look that odd to me

some of the shots it looks like he's doing it for blocking, to keep from moving the chair or walking offscreen or getting between the other actors and the camera

for the other shots it almost just looks like the chair's been shortened just so he could do it

it doesn't look like he's even thinking about it, it just looks like he's a freaky tall guy sitting in chairs made for short people, if you look closely, the top of the back of every freaking chair is underneath the bottom of balls, i'd be sitting in a chair like that if it was a chair that short

hannahmynx.jpg

Just found out I got cast in two plays (both paid gigs)... hopefully they don't run during the same time so that I can take them both. I'm never going to sleep once I start these,though. Pretty happy, one is a really dramatic one and one is a comedy, yay!

Just found out I got cast in two plays (both paid gigs)... hopefully they don't run during the same time so that I can take them both. I'm never going to sleep once I start these,though. Pretty happy, one is a really dramatic one and one is a comedy, yay!

Hey, that's awesome! Congrats! Do you do a lot of acting? My mom is kind of involved in community theater.

I'm drinking coffee right now and pleased that mini me let me sleep until 9:00am on a Saturday. :D

Drinking Coffee smoking cigarettes and have to work at 3. I've been working 9 hour shifts. After we're done we get a free beer at the restaurant/bar and the cook let us get a beer on him last night. So I had two beers and than two shots of whisky I had left over at home. I can't wait to get a paycheck. It should be pretty decent making 9 dollars an hour. Ofcourse that's not much an hour for some people, but I have never made 9 dollars an hour before and can't complain.

Been cleaning out my apartment all day and moving all my books, CD's and as much household miscellany as I can fit into my office (which is luckily only a block away from my apartment). Anything to avoid renting a storage unit this summer, especially since I found nobody to sublet my apartment all summer and I won't be back in Iowa till after the lease expires. So far all my books and CD's, and two bookcases are in there.

Tomorrow is devoted to studying for my lone Greek final on Monday morning, after which I'll hop on a couple planes to Boston, and drive my car to my girlfriend's place in Maine. Almost done!

So I went into work today and we're not serving/working and there is a local band playing tonight, the restaurant is technically not open, but we have served to some of the public. Not sure what's going on. Maybe just certain people have been invited to eat at the restaurant. I guess I'll just drink coffee and listen to Death Metal!

Hey, that's awesome! Congrats! Do you do a lot of acting? My mom is kind of involved in community theater.

I'm drinking coffee right now and pleased that mini me let me sleep until 9:00am on a Saturday. :D

Thanks! I try to do as much of it as I can. Is she really? That's awesome if you don't mind me asking is it a theatre in NJ or NY?