The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

In NJ, local to us. She's never had a paying gig but has been doing the local theater thing for about 10 years now. Also, she was in a short film which was featured at the Montclair University Film Festival which was pretty awesome.

On my break at work. Some lady saw my Blood Farmers shirt and it turns out she's Dave Depraved cousin. Now that makes two kickass bands where I met one of their family members through work.

Day 3 of fast. Listening to Blut Aus Nord. On some real "spiritual" high right now. At this point I can probably go another day or so but I have work tomorrow. Mission accomplished, definitely hit the reset button.

Not as hard as it sounds. My personal experience, as well as that of others that have done this, is that the second day of a fast is generally easier than the first. I speculate that this is because insulin levels consistently drop as the fast progresses, and accordingly, perceived hunger drops as well.

In NJ, local to us. She's never had a paying gig but has been doing the local theater thing for about 10 years now. Also, she was in a short film which was featured at the Montclair University Film Festival which was pretty awesome.

That's really cool! I always find that actors like your mom tend to be so much better (technique wise and creativity) than the ones I deal with because they tend to do it more for the artistic outlet as oppose to being super competitive and just trying to get out there. But that's really awesome, she sounds super cool. :]

Speaking of moms, had a great mother's day with mine. Looked at old pictures of the mom, and she totally looked like Pam Grier back in her day.