The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

With anti-sports fans, you never hear them talk about sports. It's just left out of their daily conversation. With insane sports fans, it's all they ever fucking talk about. I don't know how many times I've went into work in the morning and people are talking sports, CONSTANTLY. Talking about this guy, that guy, this team, that team. SHUT UP!

Sure, insane sports guys are annoying, but jesus people who just get pissy and just bitch and bitch when sports get mentioned even once.

Sure, insane sports guys are annoying, but jesus people who just get pissy and just bitch and bitch when sports get mentioned even once.

Eh, I just ignore it when people talk sports. I'm only kind of bitching right now just to include myself in the conversation. :D

I love Minor League Baseball.

It's much better to watch and follow them instead of overpaid, bitchy Major League Baseball teams.

I could never follow Minor League sports. Too much personnel change (just as your team starts to get good, half of your team is called up). Plus, you can never really watch the games on tv, and there's a fairly decent chance that your team moves within a few years.

That being said, Minor League games can be fun to go to. One time at a Lake Elsinore Storm game when I was like 9, I was standing near the vistors bullpen, and I spit on one of the players. He got so fucking pissed.

Working today and didn't sleep at all. Fucking exhausted, had one of those nights where I couldn't turn my brain off.

Got drunk yesterday, but I need to study statistics or some other retarded bullshit.

EDIT: I need a smoke.