The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

Fucking livid. Gonna punch this fucking goof kid in the face. it'd be assaulting a minor, but I have a spotless police record so number of fucks given = 0.

At least with Minor League Baseball teams, you don't hear about the same player for many years on the same team. There's a bit of variety year to year.

Nice, man at spitting on a player :kickass:.

As you can see from the logo I like the 66ers. They have the best stadium in the California League.

I guess I like them too, by default, since I like the Angels (not as big an Angel fan these days though, baseball just isn't my thing anymore).

and I don't know.... Lake Elsinore is pretty nice.

Sitting in the bathroom at work, killing time. Our mechanics aren't here today, so fuck it all, I'm bored and really don't have anything that needs done.

It's my last few days at CVS and I'm going to miss it. There were some pretty good techs there that taught me a lot. There were also some lazy as ones who had no initiate to learn anything, but those people are everywhere. My pharmacist is kind of a misogynist, so, since I'm the only male that works in the pharmacy on a frequent basis, he took a big liking to me and is going to miss me. I'm trying to drag him out for drinks on Friday, even though we both work Saturday morning. We'll see how that goes. On the bright side, I'll be making 25% more per hour starting this Sunday with a different company.

I had a dream today that I was penetrated by nails on various places of my body and I was searching for the guy who did it to me so he would help me get rid of them but I didn't find him so I had to pull the nails out one by one and I felt immense pain that woke me up. Then I had something to eat and listened to some Brahms.

I haven't played guitar in over two weeks. its been stuck in Smiths Falls and I've been away for over that amount of time.

I just got back from Toys 'R' Us (LOVE THAT STORE) and bought a ton of cool stuff for my kiddo's birthday, one of which being a little four string Disney Cars guitar :D.

I hate middle class liberals, especially when they're young women from the south of England. Fuck them and the horse they rode in on. The whore of babylon will burn with the civilization she helps to destroy.

I had a dream today that I was penetrated by nails on various places of my body and I was searching for the guy who did it to me so he would help me get rid of them but I didn't find him so I had to pull the nails out one by one and I felt immense pain that woke me up. Then I had something to eat and listened to some Brahms.

Sounds like a grindcore/slam concept album.

Which composition did you listen to? I blasted his third symphony while driving today.

Which composition did you listen to? I blasted his third symphony while driving today.

ohai

It was german requiem and then some chamber stuff for viola/piano. Recently I've been devoted to Dvořák's symphonies, especially 3rd and 4th. I love those things.