The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

Golf is less boring than the NBA. Yeah, I said it.

Agreed.

Ill take a handjob from a 79 year old hooker over sports any day.

Anti-sports people are somehow always worse than insane sports fan

It was just a joke either way, wasn't serious.

Baseball is fucking retarded so whatever.

Effigy, please reflect on how your behavior is a detriment to this forum. Either alter it by refraining from derailing threads or else leave. If a discussion is being held in any seriousness, then bring the same level of seriousness to it.

I could never follow Minor League sports. Too much personnel change (just as your team starts to get good, half of your team is called up). Plus, you can never really watch the games on tv, and there's a fairly decent chance that your team moves within a few years.

That being said, Minor League games can be fun to go to. One time at a Lake Elsinore Storm game when I was like 9, I was standing near the vistors bullpen, and I spit on one of the players. He got so fucking pissed.

At least with Minor League Baseball teams, you don't hear about the same player for many years on the same team. There's a bit of variety year to year.

Nice, man at spitting on a player :kickass:.

As you can see from the logo I like the 66ers. They have the best stadium in the California League.

Effigy, please reflect on how your behavior is a detriment to this forum. Either alter it by refraining from derailing threads or else leave. If a discussion is being held in any seriousness, then bring the same level of seriousness to it.

Its not like you all are 8 year old girls with daddy issues but fine, I didn't know any of the discussions here were serious.

Get enlightened and stop acting down to your perceived social status. You have access to the internet. Looking at more than UM and boobies can help you tremendously. Otherwise you're gonna wind up under a bridge or in a basement.

And whose fault is that? Stop feeling sorry for yourself and fix your situation. And stop sucking at posting too while you're at it.

If you're under 18, it's possible that what you say is true. However, if you are a legal adult, it is possible. It might take some seriously drastic, stepping-way-outside-your-comfort-zone action, but it is possible.