The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

Come to Canada and slam back the Moosehead Lagers with me, Schmidt. We will blast the unholy doom metals and get fucking wasted.

I'm waiting for the results of some exam I was doing today. Now it's too early to go drinking but I have nothing more to do.

Oh wait I also don't have any money. So yeah.

I got a letter from Customs and Border Police saying I can petition to get my seized party favors back as long as I provide proof of a prescription from a US doctor. No thanks.

ohai

It was german requiem and then some chamber stuff for viola/piano. Recently I've been devoted to Dvořák's symphonies, especially 3rd and 4th. I love those things.

I'm not too crazy about his Requiem. It's a bit too sugar-plum, if you will. I do love the tenor solo in the third movement though. His chamber works are awesome, of course. I haven't given Dvořák a proper shake yet, just bits and pieces of the New World Symphony.

Ughhh took a wrong turn in Detroit 1 block from the hotel and ended up driving toward the tunnel to Canada. Tried to turn around and it was a border checkpoint. Can't fool dogs (well, could have if we weren't stupid and didn't put party favors all in one pill bottle with greenery).

THE IRONY, as we drove 2 1/2 hours extra to avoid going through Canada. Now PP and I are flagged as drug users and require extra time to re-enter the US. -__-

I'm having my third Urquell now after a nice relaxing day. I wasn't even outside or anything. Just at home enjoying that I have nothing to do.

Feeling kind of blah. Mom's going back to the tropical island for a little, and she was talking about the new places they built there that she's going to visit (i.e. Bob Marley museum) and it made me kinda miss that place.

But on a good note, I finally got into contact with a childhood friend I grew up with since I was 5 years old. Lost contact with her and haven't spoken to her for over 4 years or more, and decided today to try and look for her and found her. Very excited to see her again, since you never quite forget the girl who stood by you and helped you beat up boys from the neighborhood. :]

Ughhh took a wrong turn in Detroit 1 block from the hotel and ended up driving toward the tunnel to Canada. Tried to turn around and it was a border checkpoint. Can't fool dogs (well, could have if we weren't stupid and didn't put party favors all in one pill bottle with greenery).

THE IRONY, as we drove 2 1/2 hours extra to avoid going through Canada. Now PP and I are flagged as drug users and require extra time to re-enter the US. -__-

That is rough. The area that leads to the border is fucking stupidly confusing to drive through even for someone who has been going to Detroit for years.

So I changed my location on a dating site to Odessa and the quality of women goes through the roof. Thank god for eastern european immigration and long may it continue. Like the stripper said to me "you better not disagree with Bulgarian immigration, if you like me so much".*

* Is aware that Odessa is in Ukraine.