The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

I'm taking it easy this old studying. Listening to shit along too. I need to go to the pub to pay some money I owe. The only problem being I don't have the money.

It's stormy here. Weather is just fucked up. Not that I care.

the girl whose facebook picture everyone hated has had sex with 3different guys in the last week

What does that tell you about her?

On an unrelated note, I can't even say I'm about to drink cheap wine because I received it for free and it's in a plastic fucking bottle. I can't even begin to imagine what this is going to taste like.

Like someone took some ribena, some piss, some Jim Beam and some old broken up corks, mixed it all together in a grubby old bottle and left it for a month.

So, did anyone else here get a nasty message on last.fm from EffigyForgotten? I didn't even get to read the damn thing because he deleted his account. Too funny.

Unlike Effigy, MC doesn't pick fights. He's just batshit insane and at times likable.

I'm blasting some live Olórin footage trying to hold back some beer shits. Really need to figure out the best and cheapest way to record a nice EP/Promo to sell/give to record labels.

I think I might get kicked out. I've been really pissing off my mother. I try and avoid but I can't hold in my temper and the whole world just comes in around me. I do one thing wrong and she says all the same old shit she's always said in the same voice. Urgh.

I think I might get kicked out. I've been really pissing off my mother. I try and avoid but I can't hold in my temper and the whole world just comes in around me. I do one thing wrong and she says all the same old shit she's always said in the same voice. Urgh.

Why aren't you nice to your mommy. :(

Alright. Shitty wine opening in 3 2 1........

EDIT: I feel like some senior getting shit for free and then enjoying it like this. Doing the whole this is shitty but it's for free.

EDIT2: Well this smells like all kinds of shit.

EDIT3: This wine is filling a big hole in my soul.

Doing some research on seasonal affective disorder. I think I have a mild case of the rarer summer variety. I tend to have high levels of anxiety, poor ability to concentrate- even on hobbies like absorbing an album for the first time, occasional insomnia, and a particular sensitivity to barometric pressure. On the flip side I'm always very happy in the cooler months...

I've come to the conclusion that I think that I wish I was born female, not that I specifically have any dislike for being male. Just think that who I am as a person would be easier to express without fear of social and familial negativity.

That said I'm still relatively comfortable with how I am now anyways, and I wouldn't want to ever give up my beard 8)

Having a beard is pretty awesome. Although I do miss the ritual of shaving. I have a nice safety razor, badger hair brush and really cool shaving soap. So when I do shave, it's really nice. I don't know. I wish I could shave and just have my beard grow back immediately.

Pat-- Congratulations! Now what? Honeymoon? 2.5 children and a white picket fence?

Unlike Effigy, MC doesn't pick fights. He's just batshit insane and at times likable.

I'm blasting some live Olórin footage trying to hold back some beer shits. Really need to figure out the best and cheapest way to record a nice EP/Promo to sell/give to record labels.

I need to get my black metal album recorded but my guitarist is being slow. :(

I've come to the conclusion that I think that I wish I was born female, not that I specifically have any dislike for being male. Just think that who I am as a person would be easier to express without fear of social and familial negativity.

That said I'm still relatively comfortable with how I am now anyways, and I wouldn't want to ever give up my beard 8)

Why would being a female be easier for you to express who you are?