The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

Since I have a very passive personality I think *in ways* it would be easier to be female too. While ambitious women have a tougher time escalating themselves in society the less ambitious ones get something of a free pass for not being ambitious. Men have a certain expectation (and biological imperative) of ambition leading to either success or failure. This is why there are both more billionaire men and incarcerated men. Women as a whole seem to have almost an implied level of sustained mediocrity- which sounds like a godsend to us lazy males.

Even the most boring girl will get plenty of dates. I know that because I'm usually the one to pick them up and and try to find the reason in them why they're attractive, but I usually just end up stuck with an empty shell that doesn't want to fuck. Funny is that they think they can choose from some kind of a portfolio of alpha males who, however, expect something different in the long run. Even the simple boys can't appreciate empty boredom. Cute face doesn't save it unfortunately.

As I said, I think being a woman has to be way harder than being a man or a Mort.

When I ponder that question, I immediately think of body image and the plight of the overweight. Being an overweight man is much easier than being an overweight woman, since men are much more easily perceived in terms of what they do rather than how they look, because male identity is much less a sexual construct than female.

But do you find fault with my logic?

Also, I was fat during middle school and high school, and I only saw that as a problem when I joined the wrestling team and got squished.

But do you find fault with my logic?

Also, I was fat during middle school and high school, and I only saw that as a problem when I joined the wrestling team and got squished.

I do actually. Overweight people of either sex are viewed less favorably than fit people. Unless you happen to live on Isle Monoxide.