The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

Just got done changing the oil in my wife's car. Nothing is ever fucking easy. The god damn drain plug was stripped and tight as shit. Got it off though and had to buy a new one....

You're getting dangerously close to 666 posts bro...

I didn't know you had a wife, how long have you guys been married? Does she listen to real music? She got tats?

You're getting dangerously close to 666 posts bro...

I didn't know you had a wife, how long have you guys been married? Does she listen to real music? She got tats?

Oh shit, you're right. The post after this :D We've been married for 8 months. She likes a lot of indie stuff. Not really any of the radio shit/pop. She doesn't really like metal, but puts up with it. No tats.

Oh shit, you're right. The post after this :D We've been married for 8 months. She likes a lot of indie stuff. Not really any of the radio shit/pop. She doesn't really like metal, but puts up with it. No tats.

8 months! Wow.

Ah that's too bad, at least she puts up with it. I need a girl that instantly headbangs to lack of oxygen.

For the record, I am not responsible for Effigy's banishment, nor do I take credit, though I have consistently reported his posts and warned him multiple times to amend his behavior or leave.

In before he creates another account.